Pure alfalfa naturally grown on Italian fields, dehydrated, chopped and pressed into cubes through a mechanical process that involves no additives.
The production process preserves the product’s distinguishing original nutritional properties: protein, minerals, lipids, vitamins, pro-vitamins e polyunsaturated fats (omega-3 and omega-6), besides sugar, organic acid and carotene.
Alfalfa wafer is the perfect forage base for all livestock, especially for dairy cows, sheep and goats, horses, camels, rabbits.
Feeding Gruppo Carli alfalfa wafer effects multiple benefits both for the animal and the farmer:
• guarantee of GMO free protein in the feed ration
• guarantee of a safe and healthy forage, sanitized during dehydration
• absence undesirable bodies, of mold and fermentation
• palatability and uniform quality during long time period
• time saving in the TMR preparation
• 100% exploitable feed, 0% waste
A ration based on alfalfa is indispensable for the growth of healthy and long-living animals and guarantees
quality milk, meat and eggs.
Instructions for use
Alfalfa wafer can be administered as a ready feed combined with other components of the animal diet, or crushed and added as an ingredient in mixed feeds.
The daily dosage depends on the animal to be fed and its life stage, and it is calibrated on the overall
content of the diet.
For optimal results, we advise following the veterinarians’ suggestions.