Ryegrass double compressed bales consists of a natural forage from pastures of mixed grasses/legumes (Gramineae: Phleum pratense, Lolium italicum, Lolium perenne, Poa pratensis, Dactylis glomerata, Bromus inermis, Bromus catharticus and Leguminosae: Medicago sativa) selected, selected and naturally suncured.
Ryegrass double compressed bales is the ideal basis of a balanced diet for livestock animals thanks to:
- Its high level of cellulose.
- Its substantial content of crude protein and lysine (essential amino acid).
- Its low levels of starch and sugar (below 12%).
- Its proper Calcium to Phosphorus ratio.
- Its high energy content compared to other roughage.
Instructions for use
Ryegrass double compressed small bales is a fodder of excellent nutritional composition, rich in highly digestible fiber, sugar, protein, mineral and vitamin.
Thanks to its long fiber texture, ryegrass hay stimulates chewing and rumination, improving digestion.
Suitable for all livestock animals, administer ryegrass hay ad libitum, in completion of the daily ration.