Pure alfalfa naturally grown on Italian fields, dehydrated, chopped, pressed into pellet then crushed.
The alfalfa crushed pellet production process preserves the product's distinguishing original nutritional properties: protein, minerals, lipids, vitamins, pro-vitamins e polyunsaturated fats (omega-3 and omega-6), besides sugar, organic acid and carotene.
Thanks to its high feeding value, alfalfa crushed pellet is the perfect feed for dairy cows, sheep and goats, horses, camels, rabbits and other livestock animals as it improves their performance and production.
Alfalfa crushed pellet produced by Gruppo Carli is completely natural and GMO-free.
Thanks to its content of high-quality protein and its fiber digestibility, alfalfa crushed pellet is a key component of the feed ration.
Harvesting alfalfa at early ripening age and subsequently dehydrating it, allows to preserve the green plant digestible nutrients, therefore to increase forage nutritional intake.
Feeding Gruppo Carli alfalfa crushed pellets effects multiple benefits both for the animal and the farmer:
• guarantee of GMO-free protein in the feed ration
• guarantee of a safe and healthy forage, sanitized during dehydration
• absence of undesirable bodies, of mold and fermentation
• palatability and uniform quality during long time period
• time-saving in the TMR preparation
• 100% exploitable feed, 0% waste
100% pure alfalfa pressed in cubes
Size 3x3 cm